QUALITY & FABRICS
Only top level fabrics for your wardrobe
We adhere to the concept of high quality, innovation and craftsmanship, and we only use the highest quality fabrics
to create a comfortable, and elegant underwear experience for modern men.
Cotton comes in different fibers: short, long, extra-long fibers, and staple lengths. The longer the staple, the higher the quality. The spinning and weaving process of long-staple cotton produces a softer, stronger, and more durable fabric. Our underwear only consists of long-staple cotton, making our men’s underwear less likely to wear out or tear, more breathable, moisture-wicking, and hypoallergenic compared to underwear in regular cotton.
The benefits of long-staple cotton:
· Long-lasting: retains shape and softness after washing, maintaining its luxurious look and feel
· Skin-friendly: increases softness and comfort· Eco-friendly: requires less processing and produces less waste
· Temperature regulation: breathable and moisture-wicking, especially when blended with other fibers.
Modal fabrics were first developed/invented in Japan in 1950 and are composed of beech tree pulp, making them a semi-synthetic fiber and bio-based textile. As beech trees require few resources to grow, Modal is widely considered a more environmentally friendly option compared to other fabrics. In addition, the natural composition of Modal fabric allows for breathability, making it ideal for people with sensitive skin.
The benefits of Tencel modal:
· Soft and hypoallergenic: Modal is naturally hypoallergenic, making it ideal for people with sensitive skin.
· Eco-friendly: Modal is completely biodegradable
· High breathability: Modal fibers allow more air to permeate between your skin and the fabric
· Excellent moisture-wicking attributes
Nylon and Spandex
Originally nylon was introduced as a substitute for silk – nylon merges the attributes of silk with those of sturdier material. When mixed with other softer materials, nylon becomes a soft and flexible material, though not comprisiming its durabaility, making it well-suited for sportswear. To boost mobility and comfort, we blend nylon with Creora® Power Fit – one of the best spandexes on the market. By combining the two materials, we create a fabric that greatly balances flexibility, durability, and stretchiness.
The benefits of Nylon and Spandex:
· Exceptional strength: does not easily wear or tear
· High performance: maintains its original form even after being stretched and dries quickly
· Permanent antibacterial: achieved through nanotechnologies
· Evaporates easily: it’s breathable and moisture-wicking even during the most intense activities
We use CoolMax fabric in our underwear due to its unique attributes that are hard to come by in other textiles. It consists of fibers designed to wick moisture, allowing the passage of heat through the fabric. To complement these attributes further, we combine CoolMax with Cotton, Spandex, and Tencel to equip you with underwear that will keep you cool and dry throughout the day.
Benefits of CoolMax:
· Lightweight: easy to move in and comfortable to wear
· Breathable: allows airflow, dryness, and comfort
· Quick-dry: reduced drying time and energy consumption
· Fine fabric: gentle on the skin and reduces skin irritation